Rainbow Circle AGM 25 October 2020 online
* Cabaret 7pm Saturday 24th October
* Talking Circle 1pm Sunday 25th October
* AGM 2pm Sunday 25th October
ID 830 9815 3122
For phone only meeting if you dont have wifi: +44 203 481 5240 +44 203 901 7895 +44 131 460 1196 +44 203 051 2874 Meeting ID: 830 9815 3122 Passcode: 925889
And checkout our facebook group
Rainbow Circle AGM AGENDA
2pm Sunday 25th October 2020
(agenda draft d)
Due to covid19 this year's AGM will be held online.
- We come together for the future of Rainbow Circle Magic Hat Camps in 2021.
No camps were allowed to take place in 2020: we hope to gather again soon.
- Saturday 24th 7pm : Online Cabaret
- Sunday 25th 1pm Talking Circle
- Sunday 25th October 2020 2pm-4pm AGM
- 1.1) Attunement
- 1.2) Appointment of minutes taker
- 1.3) Apologies
- 1.4) Any letters or emails received to be read out.
- 1.5) Approve 2019 AGM minutes , Saturday and Sunday
- 2) Reports from roles of responsibility.
- 2.1 Internet
- 2.2 Tat
- 2.3 Secretary
- 2.4 Treasurer
- 2.5 Farm Liaison
- 3) MOTIONS
- 3.1 Set the membership fee.
- 3.2 That George sets up an online donate button. For membership payments and contributions towards storage of camp equipment. Proposed by George, seconded by Karen S.
- 3.3 That Karen S become trustee for the Land fund account held in Santander. Proposed by Karen, seconded by Richard.
- 4) Roles of responsibility for Rainbow Circle into 2021
- 4.1 Secretary: Collect and file minutes for the year, prepare agm agenda, hold membership forms, support communication, Internet information posts and events are a shared duty.
- 4.2 Treasurer : Cheques must be signed by 2 people.
- 4.3 Auditor
- 4.4 Tat coordinator (Camp equipment )
- 4.5 Farm Liaison – One point of contact with the farmer to arrange camps for next year etcetera
- 4.6 Internet Coordinator
- 4.7 WWG members – group with internet chat to discuss future dates and planning camps.
- 4.8 Council Election
- 5) Any other business.
- 6) Set date for online WWG meeting
- 7) Closing circle
- 8) Om
Copyright Rainbow Circle 2007
See RC Constitution at: rainbowcircle.co.uk/rcconstitution.html